The QIRT 2020 will cover, but will not be limited to, the following topics:
- State-of-the-art and evolution in the field of infrared scanners and imaging systems allowing quantitative measurements, and related data acquisition and processing systems.
- Calibration and characterization of infrared cameras and related topics like certification, standardization, validation, emissivity determination, absorption in media, translucent media, spurious radiations, three dimensionality of observed objects.
- Characterization of optical and further heat sources for active thermography.
- Analytical and numerical modeling, data reduction and image processing related to infrared thermography.
- Application of infrared thermography to radiometry, thermometry, and physical parameters identification and quantification, in all fields: fluid mechanics, solid mechanics, structures and material sciences, non-destructive evaluations, electromagnetism, medicine and biomedical sciences, remote sensing, environment monitoring, industrial processes and other.
You can download the call for papers here!